Get all the fun of Great Wolf Lodge without the cost
Are your kids jonesing for a day at the waterpark? Did you know that you can visit one of the many Great Wolf Lodge locations across the US without staying the night? The Great Wolf Lodge day pass is a great way to get the fun of the water park, restaurants, activities, and more.
Purchase your day pass online before you head over. Kids 2 and under do not require a pass but all other guests entering the facility will need a pass (even those not planning on swimming). Pick up your passes at the front desk when you arrive.
Here are some other tips for your visit:
- Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own towels.
- Coolers and outside food are not permitted in the water park.
- Lockers are available at a nominal fee on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You are welcome to bring your own life jacket. Great Wolf provides Coast Guard-approved life jackets on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parking fees apply at our Southern California location.
Dry-land attractions and dining outlets are available at an additional cost. You are not able to add on a dining package to your day pass.
For those worried that day pass might cause crowds and wait times for the pools and slides, Great Wolf Lodge promises to maintain capacity restraints. “Families love knowing that when they come to the waterpark at Great Wolf Lodge, they won’t need to wait in long lines for their favorite slides, struggle to find a deck chair, or swim shoulder to shoulder in our pools,” Murray Hennessy, chief executive officer for Great Wolf Resorts said in a press release. “By managing capacity levels at our waterparks we will continue to offer a stress-free waterpark experience, just as we have from the onset of Great Wolf Lodge.”